- Following is a sampling of activities
you may be interested in:
- Spectacular air tours around Maui, with views of hidden valleys,
streams and waterfalls. There are several different options available,
including a 30 minute West Maui flight, Hana/Halakala, Circle
Island, or Molokai.
- Volcano Air Tour
- 2-hour trip viewing rain forests, Hana, white and black sand
beaches, scenic coastline, cascading waterfalls, Haleakala on
Maui, then on to the active volcano on the Big Island, seeing
the current lava flow. 2 tours daily, a morning flight out of
Kapalua on the West side of Maui, the other an afternoon flight
out of Kahului . You will fly in a twin-engine, air-conditioned,
10 seat, Piper Chieftain aircraft.
- South Shore Turtle Adventure
One of the most popular tours remains one of the best. Your guide
will lead you on a leisurely paddle through Makena Bay along
it's beautiful coastline with views of Molokini and Haleakala
Volcano. You will have ample opportunities for snorkeling over
colorful reefs and in Turtle Town with Hawaii's endangered green
sea turtles and a variety of colorful marine life. Don't be surprised
if you spot dolphins or during the season, possibly encounter
humpback whales. This is a great paddling adventure for ages
5 & up and all abilities, exciting marine life and tons of
- Snorkel Lanai
- Sail from Lahaina Harbor by catamaran for the island of Lana'i,
where there will be snorkeling or scuba at Hulopo'e Bay Marine
Sanctuary. Guided tour of Lana'I City. Two trips daily. Early
trip includes continental breakfast and hot BBQ lunch, later
trip provides deli lunch and hot BBQ dinner.
- Snorkel Molokini
- From Ma'alaea or Lahaina Harbor, sail to Molokini Marine
Sanctuary for snorkeling, continental breakfast including homemade
cinnamon rolls served on board. After Molokini, sail to a second
snorkel site determined by the captain, have lunch on the boat,
then sail back to the harbor.
- Snorkel equipment and instruction is provided as well as
lots of information on the underwater sights you'll be seeing.
- Sunset Cruise
- 2 hour sunset sail on a catamaran with hot and cold pupus.
Beverages include sodas, juices, filtered water. You can bring
your own beer or wine.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Experience the enchantment of a romantic dinner cruise. You'll
see spectacular sunset views and night lights from the islands
of Molokai, Lanai and Maui, while being served table-side. Watch
the stars come out over the ocean on the "open-air"
upper dining deck.
- Whale Watching
- December 1-April 15 Fast, fun boats with certified, friendly
naturalists filled with amazing facts and anecdotes about our
seasonal Humpback visitors.
Tours & Adventures
- Downhill Bike
- Sunrise and morning bike tours down the slopes of Haleakala.
Hot beverages and pastries or muffins are provided at the baseyard.
All gear is provided for a safe downhill ride from 6,500 feet
to sea level, followed by a no-host meal stop at the end of the
ride in Paia town.
- Hana Adventure
- Winding over steep cliffs and down into breathtaking valleys,
the Road to Hana is everything you've heard about and more. We'll
spend a full day viewing magnificent waterfalls, lush rain forests,
black sand beaches, the road past Hana to the Pools of Ohe'o
and Charles Lindbergh's memorial.
- Horseback Rides
- Rides for beginners to experienced riders, ranch rides, crater
rides and West Maui Mountain rides, ranging from 1 to 8 hours,
with lunch included on the longer rides.
- Haleakala Sunrise Tour
- Come to the "House of the Sun" where ancient Hawaiian
myths tells how their demi-god Maui lassoed the Sun. Start your
day on top of the world! Ascend by to the summit of the world's
largest dormant volcano, Haleakala!
- For the most popular and authentic luau on Maui, reservations
are needed well in advance. It consists of an evening of traditional
Hawaiian cuisine, music, cultural dances and island crafts, while
enjoying an ocean view and sunset. Open bar included throughout
the evening and a bountiful buffet. Guarantee your seats and
book with us ASAP as they do get booked up months in advance.
- Incredible experience for all ages, with some of Mauis
most talented and distinguished musicians and performers. This
is a theatrical performance of a mythical history of Maui done
in Hawaiian chant, dance, music and song. It is a beautiful production
with live music, colorful costumes and sets, and includes a cast
of very talented local performers. Choose from standard or premium
seating, or a dinner package.